Documents & Forms
- Polk City Unified Land Development Code
- Polk City Code of Ordinances – Document spells out how the city is to be run, identifies code compliance requirements, election requirements, requirements for:
- City administration, sales of alcoholic beverages, amusements and entertainment, animals, aviation, buildings and building regulations, businesses, cemeteries, environment, fire prevention, offenses and miscellaneous provisions, personnel, planning, signs, solid waste, streets, sidewalks, public places, taxation, traffic vehicles, and utilities
- Polk City Schedule of Fees – Document outlines Polk City’s Schedule of Permit Fees, planning and zoning fees associated with new construction or modifying existing structures.
- Polk City 2030 Comprehensive Plan
Disclaimer: This Code of Ordinances and/or any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the city. These documents should not be relied upon as the definitive authority for local legislation. Additionally, the formatting and pagination of the posted documents varies from the formatting and pagination of the official copy. The official printed copy of the Code of Ordinances should be consulted prior to any action being taken. For the most recent and accurate versions of these documents, please contact the City Clerk who maintains official versions of these documents, at:
123 Broadway Blvd. SE
Polk City, FL 33868
The city does not warrant or make any representations as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained in this website. To the extent you use, apply or implement this information for your own purposes, you do so at your own risk.
Nothing contained in or displayed on this site constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by the city or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
Polk Cities Community Development Regulations Section is located within the Utilities Building at 123 Broadway Boulevard SE Polk City and can be reached by calling 863-984-1375.
Development Services Director
123 Broadway Blvd SE
Polk City, FL 33868
Ph: 863-984-1375 ext 231