Thinking of tampering with a Water Meter?

Don’t do it!!! Water meters are the property of the city and you can be arrested for water theft, have fines levied and/or have your water meter removed until all fines are paid.

How do I terminate my account?

Accounts can be terminated over the phone or by visiting the Utilities Department at 220 Bougainvillea Ave. If terminated by phone a password will be required.

Where should I mail my water bill?

Mail your bill to: Polk City Utilities, 123 Broadway Blvd SE, Polk City, Florida, 33868. You may also pay it in person at 123 Broadway Blvd SE, Polk City or drop it inside the drop box at the Broadway Blvd address.