Can I advise police of a concern without giving my name?

Yes! You may complete the Sherriffs survey. This document may be mailed to the Police at the address on the Left, faxed to them at 984-1984 or simply dropped in the Utilities dropbox outside the building accross from the Library. This document may be retrieved by clicking on: Sheriff’s Survey