What do I do if I have a complaint?

Should you wish to file a complaint you may do so by using the complaint form located in this website or by calling the Code Enforcement Officer at (863) 984-1375 x231. Fill out the form and then mail it, fax it or drop it off in the Utilities mailbox. Code Enforcement will evaluate the complaint.

The complaint form may be downloaded at this blue hyperlink: Code Enforcement Complaint Form