- The parks department maintains the landscaping and equipment in all of Polk Cities parks
- Oversees all activities run by the city within the parks
- Provides access to public facilities for private activities
2017 Christmas Parade
- Vendor Application - 2017 Christmas Parade
- Entertainment Application - 2017 Christmas Parade
- Participant Application - 2017 Christmas Parade
Frequently Asked Questions
Parks & Recreation
The City parks information can be viewed at this link:
The Polk City website will be updated with event schedules. If you have questions about events or have an idea for a new event please contact Polk City City Hall at 863-984-1375.
Contact the Polk City Public Works department, 863-984-1375 x227. They can provide you with documents necessary. In the future we will have these on our website.
Yes, call City Hall for pricing. The city has a requirement for a $200.00 security deposit for making Freedom Park restrooms available after normal hours of operation.
Public Works Director
123 Broadway Blvd SE
Polk City, FL 33868
Ph: 863-984-1375 ext 231
Emergency After Hours: 866-815-0074